Mr. Lemke's Class
Google Classroom Meet Links
Hello, I will be your History teacher this year. My name is Mr. Lemke. I teach Global Studies, AP World History-Modern and Ancient Civilizations.
The best way to reach me is via email: email@example.com.
All Students Read the Following Before Attending the First Day of School.
ALL STUDENTS MUST JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND REMIND!!
Google Classroom Remind
2nd Period: rmqeide 2nd Period: 274ekk
4th Period: gjaxxjn 4th Period: a47g7e
5th Period: ioxxmp4 5th Period: ab6hf28
6th Period: q7wqdyv 6th Period: 93gk2kf
7th Period: olrsr5b 7th Period: g2934g
8th Period: 4tlcpxi 8th Period: 9dk4e28
Please review Google Classroom for all assignments. All assignments MUST be completed by the deadline given. If you cannot complete your work by the deadline, please let me know before the assignment is due.
All assignments will follow the same scoring guidelines as seen on my Global Studies syllablus.
Those will include classworks, homeworks, quizzes, tests, and authentic assessments.
All students are expected to answer daily Do Now questions and complete daily assignments before the posted deadline.
2021-2022 Hours: TBD
Additional Links for Students:
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me via email:
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates