Mr. Lemke's Class
Hello, I will be your History teacher this year.
My name is Mr. Lemke. I teach Honors Global Studies, AP U.S. History and AP World History-Modern.
The best way to reach me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Students Read the Following Before Attending the First Day of School.
ALL STUDENTS MUST JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND REMIND!!
Google Classroom Remind
3rd Period: yucnsek 3rd Period: 6dkh3g
4th Period: rnh6x3v 4th Period: d66cfk
5th Period: lyqzaii 5th Period: 6ege79
6th Period: jzqjhkd 6th Period: bh4fb9f
9th Period: hlc7uxy 9th Period: h3ggc28
Please see Google Classroom for all assignments.
All assignments MUST be completed on time.
All students MUST arrive for class on time.
All assignments will follow the same scoring guidelines as seen on my syllabus.
All students are expected to arrive at our classroom on time, answer the Do Now question, engage in class discussion/answer questions, and complete all homework assignments on time.
Additional Links for Students:
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me via email:
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates