Mr. Lemke's Class
Hello, I will be your History teacher this year.
My name is Mr. Lemke. I teach Global Studies, and AP World History-Modern.
The best way to reach me is via email: email@example.com.
All Students Read the Following Before Attending the First Day of School.
ALL STUDENTS MUST JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND REMIND!!
Google Classroom Remind
1st Period(AP): 6zg4jof 1st Period(AP): eb43cf
3rd Period: 277no2i 3rd Period: g74bhd
4th Period: qeasipr 4th Period: c766f9
5th Period: bvhf6va 5th Period: h9c4bah
6th Period: sdobkug 6th Period: e6299d
Please see Google Classroom for all assignments.
All assignments MUST be completed on time.
All students MUST arrive for class on time.
All assignments will follow the same scoring guidelines as seen on my syllabus.
All students are expected to arrive at our classroom on time, answer the Do Now question, engage in class discussion/answer questions, and complete all homework assignments on time.
Additional Links for Students:
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me via email:
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates