Mr. Lemke's Class
Hello, I will be your History teacher this year. My name is Mr. Lemke. I teach Global Studies, AP World History-Modern and Ancient Civilizations.
The best way to reach me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information, please see the: OPA Student Handbook.
All Students Read the Following Before the joining their first class
ALL STUDENTS MUST JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND REMIND!!
Google Classroom Remind
2nd Period: --------- 2nd Period: --------
4th Period: --------- 4th Period: --------
5th Period: ---------- 5th Period: ---------
6th Period: ---------- 6th Period: ---------
7th Period: --------- 7th Period: ----------
8th Period: ----------- 8th Period: ---------
Please review Google Classroom for all assignments. All assignments MUST be completed by the deadline given. If you cannot complete your work by the deadline, please let me know before the assignment is due.
All assignments will follow the same scoring guidelines as seen on my Global Studies syllablus.
Those will include classworks, homeworks, quizzes, tests, and authentic assessments.
All students are expected to answer daily Do Now questions and complete daily assignments before the posted deadline.
Click the Link Below to Enter the
2021-2022 Hours: TBD
Additional Links for Daily Practice:
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me via email:
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates