Welcome, Mathematicians!Please visit http://www.MathWithMrB.weebly.com
for my class website and all needed information, including extended learning.Extended learning class times:AP Calculus BC: 10:00am-11:30amAP Calculus AB: 11:30am-1:00pm-Mr. Hooman Behzadpour_____________________________________________________
Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page. Orange High School will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Please access the district COVID-19 Resource Page at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058 for additional information and daily updates.
This Extended Learning Page was created to outline all expectations and provide you with information to access assignments, links, assessments and practice resources.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My Class Hours are as follows:AP Calculus BC -- 11:30am-1:00pm.
Should you have any questions, you can contact me through the following channels:
Phone: 973 - 677 - 4050
Remind AB: @ohscalcab Remind BC: @mrbehz
Student responsibilities include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Support your child in their learning process by:
- Monitoring OPS updates sent via phone blasts, Class Dojo, Remind, Google Classroom, district website, etc.
- Checking in with your child daily about the At Home/Virtual Learning tasks, activities, and assessments that they are working on
- Encouraging adherence and attendance in the At-Home/Virtual Learning check-in times offered by each of your children’s teachers
- Designating a place and time where your child will work independently on his/her assigned tasks
- Asking your child to provide a brief summary of the learning he/she is engaging in for each class to ensure their understanding of the content
- Asking your child about their deadlines and supporting them, as needed, in submitting assignments in accordance with the established deadlines
- Helping your child manage logs to document progress on assignments and lessons
- Reminding your child to contact/email his/her teachers if they have any questions
Note: If you are having technical difficulty accessing the assignments, please contact your schools’ Technology Coordinator Mrs. Budhu for support at BudhuBer@orange.k12.nj.us