WELCOME TO 2020-2021!
MR.POSTASM.A. JazzMusic Teacher
Dear Parents and Students,
As we begin the 2020 / 2021 school year remotely, this page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district's COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. You can find my virtual Office Hours in the sidebar or within your Google Classroom page.
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels: firstname.lastname@example.org AND on the Remind App remind.com. You can find the codes for the Remind App as well as for Google Classroom for each class within each class page as well as in the sidebar titled CODES.
Because we are entering the new school year with a new normal, here are a few tips which you should find helpful in having a successful year in your music classes at OHS. Please take a few moments to read through them and get them to be part of your daily routine.
- Identify a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicate appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely check your Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attend and participate in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engage in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submit all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
(Please be aware that parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.)