Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27.
Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Please review Google Classroom for all assignments. All assignments will follow the same scoring guidelines as seen on my Global Studies syllablus.
Those will include classworks, homeworks, quizzes, tests, and authentic assessments.
Students must log on daily in order to receive credit.
All students are expected to answer a daily Do Now question, that must be submitted before 3:30 pm on the day it is posted.
Additionally, all students will receive a daily assignment that must be completed before 3:30 pm, on the following day.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM: Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 11:00AM
PM: Monday – Friday: 1:00PM – 3:30PM
Additional Links for Daily Practice:
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 8AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Google Classroom Remind
3rd Period: pr5hb7a 3rd Period: remind.com/join/68ce8e
4th Period: xhr5sge 4th Period: remind.com/join/gc4dcd6
5th Period: 3dkqa3r 5th Period: remind.com/join/3c6ga9
6th Period: ifcz6sc 6th Period: remind.com/join/8fgchd
7th Period: oxtuxot 7th Period: remind.com/join/72gbek8th Period: 3zbnz6n 8th Period: remind.com/join/c34f8k
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates