Extended Learning Plan
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Mr. Harp's Office Hours:
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
PM, Monday – Friday: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Remind: See Code in the Table Below.
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms and Remind.
Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODE
US History II - Period 1
Global Studies - Period 2
US History I - Period 5B
US History I - Period 6B
Geometry - Period 4
Geometry - Period 7
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Other Possible enhancements:
- Web art
- Extended Resources
- Daily Do Nows
- Daily Challenges!
Below are a list Resources that you will need access to to complete your work.
Thinking Like an Historian