Next House Meeting:
Wednesday, December 11th
- Our focus for our 10th grade students is to acclimate them to Orange High School, as this is a new environment.
- Encourage students in the 10th grade to get involved in sports or activities that they enjoy connecting them to Orange High school.
- Connecting students with teachers/coaches/mentors who can be of assistance in providing direction, purpose and focus for each student within the 10th
- Evaluating students progress academically, socially, and emotionally throughout the 10th grade school year.
- Providing students in the 10th grade with feedback to assist in the development of becoming a young adult.
- Ensuring students in 10th grade feel comfortable to have their voices heard.
- Current Academic Progress
- Life after OHS