Ms. Walker's 1st grade class2020-2021Ms. Walkerwalkercy@orange.k12.nj.usMs. Hodgeshodgesjo@orange.k12.nj.us
9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Extended Learning Resources
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to Extended Learning. This was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be conducting distant learning from September 8-March 1, 2021. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page. I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are above.Google classroomClass codeaxhb7vcStudents must be in by 8:30 am
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through:
Class will be held at 8:30 AM-12:30 PM Monday-Friday in my GoogleClassroom. Students will be assigned work to be done in class daily. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments. Assignments will be graded and recorded as well as test, quizzes, and authentic assessments.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms, Class Dojo, and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Extended Learning ResourcesFOSS- science