Welcome to Ms. Parziale's Page
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 – November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.5 Math and Science
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClass Dojo: your child should have received their code, in not please contact me via email
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Extended Learning Resources
(Newsela, Brain Pop, Edulastic, Discovery Education, Vocabulary City)
Username: flastname and PW: Student Id (lunch number)
Username: Google account (email@example.com) Password: Google PW (12345600)
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms.
Math Class Code: nbtuxuk
Science Class Code: p2n25vu
Math Class Code: jp24vzk
Science Class Code: ilyzxuu
Assignments will be posted by 10 AM each Monday for the week.
Each assignment contains a due date.
Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Assignments will be graded and recorded.
Google Drive: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Attending and participating in all virtual classes
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates