Lets jump right into the 2020-2021 School Year!
Welcome to Preschool!
I am Ms. Lopez and I am SO excited to learn with you this year!
Teacher: Ms. Lopez
Teacher Assistant Ms. Lyon
Office Hours 1:00pm-3:00pm
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
Ms. Lyon: LyonSymi@orange.k12.nj.us
Google Meet Link Information: http://meet.google.com/mpv-qttq-frf
We will have Live instruction through Google Meet and we will post assignments, announcements, current events, news, and pictures/videos on ClassDojo.
Attendance: Parents MUST like or view our posts in ClassDojo everyday by 8:30a.m.-9:00 a.m. to be counted as present. You MUST check in with Teacher(s) daily!!!
Participation: Attending Google Meet meetings, posting completed activities through Portfolio on ClassDojo.
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Virtual Learning Resource Page. This page will provide students working from home access to Lesson Plans, assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed. However, schools will be starting Plan B and schools will be completely virtual for Phase 1 from September 8th – October 2nd where all students and teachers will learn virtually in their homes. For Phase 2:October 5th-November 25th students will remain learning virtually, but teachers will go two days a week to teach virtually from their classrooms. Then, we will begin our hybrid schedules Phase 3:November 30th-Christmas Break our students will go back to the classroom two days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day. The end goal/Phase 4 is to have all students back in the classroom by January. Families, you have the option to keep your child at home all year long. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Parents and Families Expectations for Student Learning:
- We expect family members to assist their child with assignments each day. This is important as we do not want children to regress during this time. We are a TEAM!
- Please be sure to identify a comfortable and quiet space for your child to study/learn and dedicate an appropriate time to learning everyday at the same time and have a consistent routine for your child, as guided by your teachers.
- Please have your child dress as if they were coming to school.
- Please check appropriate classroom ClassDojo, teacher webpage, and emails for information on assignments and resources on a daily basis.
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers.
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates via ClassDojo, etc.
- Also, remember to monitor the amount of time your chid is in front of a screen.