Welcome to Ms. Jones's class!
Paraprofessionals: Mrs. Scott and Mrs. Vital
Google Meet Link:https://meet.google.com/lookup/hldcmlxmqa
I am looking forward to working together to help your child succeed!
Please feel free to contact me at:~ email@example.com~ Class Dojo
Parents and Students,
Welcome to the virtual learning resource page. This page will provide students working from home access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates via Class Dojo, Moby Max, Seesaw, Epic, and Think Central
8:30-8:45 Morning Meeting /SEL
9:30-10:15 Social Studies /Science
10:15-11:00 Small Group Instruction
Tuesday: Computer Literacy - (Synchronous - Lessons will be posted on Class Dojo)
Wednesday: Music https://meet.google.com/lookup/acildyh5ko?authuser=0&hs=179
Thursday: P.E. - https://meet.google.com/lookup/a34uubyyds
Friday: Art https://meet.google.com/lookup/dg2h4h5guv