Mr. Paul Halligan
5th, 6th and 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher
Welcome back to Virtual Learning- September 2020
As we begin the school year 2020-2021, we will once again be distanced learning. There will be a difference though this year. Students will be expected to attend classes "virtually" at specific times each day. Students will need to check into my class at the following times to attend my virtual classes and to receive their assignments. We will alternate every other day from A day to B day. Homeroom begins for all students at 8:30 AM.
My Google Meet id can be found in Class Dojo and in your Google Classroom.
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available between the following office hours:
On occasion I will require work to be accessed from your assigned Google Classroom.
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms.
Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Assignments will be graded and recorded.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
* Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
* Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
* Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
* Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
* Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
* Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Students in my classes can access assignments through Clever (Link below)
Clever (Discovery Education, Brainpop, Newsela)
Class Links to Google Classroom
6c Miqueli ftyscuq
7C Keogh 7tkq4cl
My daily Google Meets will be for classes specifically.
According to the schedule posted at the top of this page-
You can find the link on your Google Classroom Page
In the messages sent to Class Dojo
Remember that Halligan's Hangout will be open during
that time and proper language and actions will be expected.
SEE YOU THEN!!!!
For Class Dojo instructions in Creole and Spanish- go to my Class Dojo