Math and Science
Mathematics Inclusion Teacher
Welcome back Park Avenue School Parents!
Grade 4 Supply List
Due to the situation of Covid-19 and trying to maintain a safe environment, we are asking parents to please purchase the following items for both the whole class as well as personal use.
All 4 at one time or 1 in September than others at the start of the new marking cycle.
We understand that the purchasing these items all at once may be difficult, and that is why we would appreciate it if you can bring one in per marking cycle (hopefully the costs will decrease, and the supply will increase as time goes on).
- 4 Lysol Wipes
- 4 Hand-sanitizers
- 4 Boxes of Kleenex
Start of Year Classroom Supplies
(We are discouraging students from sharing items)
*Five Below and Big Lots sells headsets for $5. Nothing fancy. They do not need to have a microphone.
- Student's personal hand-sanitizer
- Pencils (this is an ongoing item, your child NEEDS pencils to write with).
- Covered Pencil Sharpener
- Expo Markers (4 pack thin)
- Expo eraser (or an old CLEAN rag or sock)
- 4 Composition Books (one or two extra are encouraged due to loss or wear)
- Small scissors
- Crayons (Pencils are okay)
- 1 Pack of loose-leaf paper
- Glue (1 liquid bottle or 4 sticks)
- Personal water bottle (optional)
Google Meetings-Layton(ELA and Social Studies)
Beaghen HR Schedule
Beaghen Specials Schedule
*On an A Day, students will have small group instruction with Ms. Beaghen.
*On a B Day, students will have small group instruction with Ms. Layton.
Layton HR ScheduleLayton HR Specials*On an A Day, students will have small group instruction with Ms. Layton.*On a B Day, students will have small group instruction with Ms. Beaghen.