COVID- 19 Resources
COVID-19 Resource Page
I will be available daily to answer questions that you may have.
My Virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM Hours, Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 12:30PM
PM Hours, Monday - Friday 1:00PM - 3:20PM
The best way to reach me is via email. Email any concern or question to me at:
You may also send me a message via Class Dojo. I am linked to classes on Class Dojo.
Resources for Students and Parents:
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- CDC: Managing Anxiety & Stress
- SAMHSA: Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- National Association of School Pyschologist: Talking wtih children about COVID-19
- PBS Kids: How to talk to your kids about Coronavirus
- 12 Sunfire Strategies for Coping with Anxiety and Stress
Virtual Relaxation Resource Tools:
- Spa Relaxing Music
- Nature Scenes
- Mindful Exercises
- Daily Mediation
Additional Resources :NJ Mental Health Cares Helpline:
New Jerseyans feeling the emotional and mental toll of COVID-19 can get support from a special helpline.
NJ Mental Health Cares, the state’s behavioral health information and referral service, will now also offer help to people dealing with anxiety and worry related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. New Jerseyans can call 1-866-202-HELP (4357) for free, confidential support. NJ Mental Health Cares will be answered from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week by live trained specialists.Online Covid 19 Rental Counseling and Information: