Mrs. Ellen Brandt's
Students have a book project due
when they get back from break.
Some things to make 6th Grade easier:
1) I get to school very early in the morning. Students are welcome to come up to my classroom for extra help or to
use the chromebooks.
2) We are finished reading Bud, Not Buddy. Student have a book project due when we get back from break. In addition to be handed out in class, the directions for this project are posted on
Google Classroom. Our next novel is Dragonwings.
3) Students are also learing how to make an evidence based claim.
4) Make sure all homework is completed. I post the homework everynight on this site on the calendar.
5) Students must read five See Readers on Reading Plus each week. They are graded as homework.
6) Please contact me with any concerns or questions.
Please join my Remind page at:
My contact information is: