Mrs. Ellen Brandt's
Some things to make 6th Grade easier:
1) I get to school very early in the morning. Students are welcome to come up to my classroom for extra help or to
use the chromebooks.
2) We are reading Dragonwings. This book is also available on Youtube to listen to.
3) Students are also learing how to make an evidence based claim. We are doing a lot of writing in ELA. Learning to
organize your writing helps you to organize your thinking.
4) Make sure all homework is completed. I post the homework everynight on this site on the calendar.
5) Students must read five See Readers on Reading Plus each week. They are graded as homework.
6) Please contact me with any concerns or questions.
Please join my Remind page at:
My contact information is: