Welcome to the Office of Human Resources for the
Orange Township Public School District
Orange Board of Education Administration Building
451 Lincoln Avenue
Orange, NJ 07050
Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district's
Members of the Department of Human Resources are available
daily to answer any questions you may have.
Employment Verification requests can be sent to HR2@orange.k12.nj.us
HUMAN RESOURCES STAFF
Executive Director of Human Resources
Ms. Shebra Jones Dismuke
Ms. Tya Marsh - Human Resources Specialist
Phone: 973- 677-4000 Ext. 6061
Ms. Shana Blair - Human Resources Office Manager
Phone: 973-677-4000 Ext: 6020
Ms. Sharronda Thompson - Confidential Secretary
Phone: 973-677-4000 Ext: 6021
E-mail: Ms. Sharronda Thompson
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide exceptional service and support to the staff, community members, and students of the Orange Township Public School District. We fully rear all stakeholders in executing the district’s mission of academic excellence and career readiness.
The goal of the Human Resources Department is to recruit qualified individuals, develop, and retain valuable employees to maximize student success.
The Human Resources Department will act as a catalyst to enable all Orange Township Board of Education employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success of our students.
We will do this by:
- Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified personnel
- Recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package
- Providing a work environment that is safe, healthy, and secure
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies, rules, and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining district compliance with employment and labor laws and contract bargaining agreements.
- Customer Service: We provide high-quality service to our employees and all stakeholders
- Commitment: We foster a culture of responsiveness, accountability, and professionalism
- Integrity: We behave ethically, honestly and respectfully towards our employees and other stakeholders
Be advised, during the Covid-19 Pandemic, the HR staff is working on a modified schedule.
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Daily
8:15 AM to 4:00 PM Summer Hours
Main Office: 973-677-4020
Office Fax: 973 -677-2593