• Comments (-1)
  • Staff: When changing/updating personal information such as name or address must complete the  "Pension/Benefits - Address Change" form and the "Change in Personal Data" form available under Benefits and Payroll. The Pension Address Change form must be mailed directly to the NJ State Health Benefits and Pension office located at PO Box 299, Trenton, NJ 08625-0295.

    Comments (-1)
Last Modified on April 5, 2023