The Orange Board of EducationVision and Mission StatementVision"The Orange Public School District commits to provide a safe and caring environment where each student is expected to grow and succeed. We pledge to prepare all students with equitable opportunities for college and career readiness, leading to lifelong learning and responsible citizenship in a competitive global community."
- The Orange Public School District in collaboration with all stakeholders is responsible for promoting the academic, social, emotional and personal success of all students.
- With a commitment to academic excellence, the district provides teachers, families, and administrators the tools needed for all students to reach their full potential.
- The district serves all students in our schools, acknowledging their unique backgrounds, cultural perspectives and learning styles.
- The district recognizes that curiosity, discipline, integrity, responsibility and respect are necessary for success.
- The Orange Public School District cultivates a community of 21st century learners where students take ownership of the learning process, achieve high standards of excellence, and focus on academics.
No Alibis, No Exceptions, No Excuses!
Last Modified on September 17, 2013