Let's help keep a safe & healthy school zone!!!
We all need to play our part. Please keep your children home if they are sick.
It is recommened that your child not attend school if he/she is experiencing the following symptoms:
- Temperature of 100 or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- First 3 days of a head cold
- Excessive discharge from the nose
- Discharge from the eye
- Inflammation of eyeballs and lids
- Swollen glands
- Severe pain any place
- Persistent cough
- Yellow/green discharge from the nose
- Sore throat
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Stomachaches and headaches
It is also recommended that you consult your family doctor or health clinic if your child experiences any of the above symptoms. Furthermore, a child with a fever should not come to school until the temperature is normal, without medication, for 24 hours.