Mrs. Berggren and Ms. Collin
Preshool Room 2A
Oakwood Avenue Community School
January 3rd- January 14th we will be remote learning. In person learning will resume on Tuesday, January 18, 2022
We will use the platform Zoom for our online learning. The zoom link can be found on Class Dojo. We will be following the schedule below. Attendance will be taken everyday!
- 8:30-9:00 am- Breakfast time, preparation/set up for the start of school day (be sure that all technology is charged up and that materials and supplies for the day are ready in advance.
- 9-10 am- LIVE on Zoom: Greeting time, Message time, Brain Break
- 10-10:30- Break Time for Children/Outside Time (gross motor development)
- 10:30-11:30am- LIVE on Zoom: Small Group Time (teacher and para will break up into two small groups)
- 11:30-12pm- Work Time for children
- 12-1:30 pm- Lunch/Nap Time for children
- 1:30-2:30pm-LIVE on Zoom: Large Group Time and Storytime
- 2:30-3:00pm-Outside Time- Gross Motor Development
Check Class Dojo each morning for the day’s class information and materials needed (I will post the day’s activities before 8am)
Please have children up, dressed, and fed before class begins at 9.
Have all supplies prepared before class begins; do not have children use the materials before we get to that activity.
Teach your child how to mute/unmute in the Zoom room.
Have your child in a quiet spot at a table (unless we are doing gross motor where we will need space to move our bodies)
We thank you in advance for your patience and time; together we can seamlessly continue your child’s education.
Stay safe and healthy!
I can be reached daily on Class Dojo through message or email at: email@example.com