Mr. Konstantinos Ntoufas7th & 6th Grade Math TeacherEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Phone: 973-677-4095
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 – November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 1:00 - 3:20
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
ASSIGNMENTS OR ACCESS TO ASIGNMENTS :
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms :
6th grade:Class codegveqxfl7th gradeClass coder45s6oaGENERAL STUDENTS EXPECTATIONS :
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Attending and participating in all virtual classes
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Suggested supplies you should have on hand
□ A designated Math notebook
□ Pencils and sharpener
□ A small whiteboard and dry erase markers
□ Ear buds or headphones
Expectations and structure for virtual learning
*Students are expected to sign in for google meet for homeroom no later than 8:25am, if they do not sign in for homeroom, they will be marked absent.
*Students are expected to sign on to google meets for each class based on their schedule. All meet links will be posted on google classroom. Please reach out to any teacher asap if there is an issue.
*Students should have materials handy ready to work, for Math class a designated math notebook and pencil should be ready at the beginning of class.
* Students will be responsible for being sure all work is turned in on time. Also being this is a math class, students will be required to show work, not just submit responses. If there is no work shown, this may impact their credit or score.
*Students will be expected to be at an appropriate work area (not bed or laying down) and dressed appropriately (not pajamas)
OTHER POSSIBLE ENHANCEMENTS :
- Web art
- Extended Resources
- Daily Do Nows
- Daily Challenges!
iready thru students clever account https://clever.com/login