1:00 pm-3:20 pm
Please remember to contact me during the hours of 8:30am-4pm.
Please calls or texts before 7am or after 5pm.
- Homerooms starts by 8:30 and you must be in the Google meet no later than that for attendance.
- I will be using Class Dojo to communicate with all my classes.
- I will make the link to Google meet visible in the classroom for students.
- Students are expected to have work completed and submitted by 5 pm.
- They will also need to do Reading Plus (5 SeeReaders)
ELA Google Meet Schedule
Edward's HR 8:45-9:30
Napolitano's HR 10:15-11:00
Small Group Instruction 11:00-11:45
Scott's HR 11:45-12:30
Google Classroon codes
Please accept the email notification request so that you can get daily or weekly emails about your child's work completion.
Click on the link to get into Clever. We will be using this for:
Parents, Click on the link below for information on how we will be using Google during the Extended Learning time.
Students, your responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking Google Classroom for information on assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates