9:00 am - 11:00 am
1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Please remember to contact me during the hours of 8:30am-4pm.
Please no more calls or texts before 7am or after 5pm.
- Classwork will be posted daily by 8:45 on your child's ELA Google classroom.
- I will send a Remind announcement as soon as posted.
- I will be sending out a link to Google meet for students that need to speak to me during office hours.
- Students are expected to have work completed by 7 pm. I will try to have it graded and returned by the next day, but essays, tests, and quizzes may take more time.
- They will also need to do Reading Plus (5 SeeReaders)
Google Meet Schedule
Google Classroon codes
(All students are participants already)
Edwards HR- e4wzcwz
Scott HR- 76tw2ok
Napolitano HR- e7zbt5v
Please accept the email notification request so that you can get daily or weekly emails about your child's work completion.
Click on the link to get into Clever. We will be using this for:
Parents, Click on the link below for information on how we will be using Google during the Extended Learning time.
Here is a sample Schedule so that your child can have a 9am to 2 pm school day:
9 am- 10 am Science/Social Studies
10 am- 11:30 am ELA/Math
11:30 am- 12:30 pm Encores
12:30 pm-1 pm LUNCH
1:30 pm-2 pm Encores
Students, your responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking Google Classroom for information on assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates