Welcome to Third Grade!!Mrs. Curran - Room email@example.com
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 – November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID- 19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows: Monday – Friday: 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Mrs. Curran's Homeroom: https://classdojo.com/invite/?c=CU8QA76
Mrs. Minault's Homeroom: https://classdojo.com/invite/?c=CNS9YE8
Access to Assignments
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms:
General Student Expectations
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Attending and participating in all virtual classes
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Clever - i-Ready, Brainpop, Discovery Education, ProdigyWelcome to Third Grade! This year we will engage in discussions and investigations in our math and science curriculua. I am looking forward to a great year of discovery!