Degrees and Certifications:
Remote Learning Expectations
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Schools will be completely virtual from January 3rd - January 14th.
Please be advised all instruction and assignments are being posted on google classroom!
Just make sure to check my google classroom each day to see what the assignments are for the day. If you do not understand something, just ask. I am sure others will benefit from any questions you may have.
Work and updates will posted daily on Dojo, and google classoom.
I can be contacted via dojo and at Personal phone # 862 438 5584
Grades 6 CLASS SCHEDULE
HOMEROOM 8:20-8:30 https://meet.google.com/dgr-oyoj-acc
Block 1 (8:30am - 10:00am): Ms. Brandt for ELA https://classroom.google.com/c/Mzg4MzYyNTc0Mjc2?cjc=7jwf4if
Block 2 (10:00am - 11:30am): ENCORES PLEASE VISIT YOUR ENCORE TEACHERS GOOGLE CLASSROOMS
Block 3 (11:30am - 1:00pm) A DAY Ms. Hanson Science https://classroom.google.com/c/MzIwMjM4MzkwMjIx?cjc=bg6svvf
B Day Mr. Rose SOcial Studies https://classroom.google.com/c/Mzg3OTUyMzQxMzI1
Lunch - 1:00pm - 1:50pm
Block 4 (1:50pm - 3:20pm): Math Mrs. Bates https://meet.google.com/dgr-oyoj-acc
● Instruction begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:20pm.
● Log into your homeroom class beginning at 8:20am for Homeroom.
● Attendance will be taken in each class. You MUST attend all your classes to receive credit for attendance.
● Identify a comfortable and quiet place to learn.
● Cameras must be turned on. ● You are expected to remain in class throughout the duration of the class (for the entire class).
● Complete all assignments based on the provided timelines and/or due dates.
● Any questions or need for support, contact the teacher in google classroom or on ClassDojo