Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from January 3rd - January 14th.
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Google Classroom, Class Dojo, e-mail, or phone if you have questions or need assistance.
Phone: 973- 913- 4699
VIRTUAL LEARNING PROCEDURES:
Instruction begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:20pm.
● Log into your homeroom class beginning at 8:20am for Homeroom.
● Attendance will be taken in each class. You MUST attend all your classes to receive credit for attendance.
● Identify a comfortable and quiet place to learn.
● Cameras must be turned on.
● You are expected to remain in class throughout the duration of the class (for the entire class).
● Complete all assignments based on the provided timelines and/or due dates.
● Any questions or need for support, contact the teacher in google classroom or on ClassDojo.
Below are the codes to my Google Classrooms.
St. Fort's Homeroom Class Code: 4h6r6ot
Napolitano's Homeroom Class Code: 4h6r6ot
Assia's Homeroom Class Code: z2qrbxy
RTI AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM: 5wlyfem
How to log into Google Classroom:
1. Go to Google.com
2. On the top right corner, there will be a blue rectangle that says "Sign in".
3. Click on the rectangle that says "Sign in"
4. Student will type in their log in account information- making sure they include @orange.k12.nj.us after their username.
5. Student will enter their password- their lunch# with an additional 00
Example: Lunch# (123456)--- Google Account Password 12345600
6. Student will click on the "Google Apps" Square in the top right corner of the webpage.
7. Students will click on "Classroom".
8. All student "Classrooms" will be available for student assignments.
*If your child does not remember their Google Account information- Please send me a message via Class Dojo/E-mail/Text.*
Please click on the link below to access a video on Google Classroom Tutorial.
Students are also expected to work on Reading Plus and iReady Reading (45 minutes/week).
Students can log in through Clever.