CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY VIRTUAL CLASSROOM!
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at Orange Public Schools Resource Page
EXTENDED LEARNING OFFICE HOURS:
I will be conducting on-line office hours from 1:00 p.m.- 3:20 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
I can be reached via Google Classroom, Class Dojo, e-mail, or phone if you have questions or need assistance.
Phone: 973- 913- 4699
VIRTUAL LEARNING PROCEDURES:
- Students MUST log on to their Google Meet each day no later than 8:30 a.m. Attendance will be taken for homeroom.
- Students are assigned 5 sessions each day. They MUST attend all sessions. Attendance will be taken in each of the sessions each day. During small group instruction students MUST either work directly with the teacher or complete the work assigned.
- For absences please call 973-677-4515 or email Ms. Carr at CarrDomi@orange.k12.nj.us
- Students MUST complete and submit all assigned work. Failure to do so will impact his/her grades.
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms.
How to log into Google Classroom:
1. Go to Google.com
2. On the top right corner, there will be a blue rectangle that says "Sign in".
3. Click on the rectangle that says "Sign in"
4. Student will type in their log in account information- making sure they include @orange.k12.nj.us after their username.
5. Student will enter their password- their lunch# with an additional 00
Example: Lunch# (123456)--- Google Account Password 12345600
6. Student will click on the "Google Apps" Square in the top right corner of the webpage.
7. Students will click on "Classroom".
8. All student "Classrooms" will be available for student assignments.
Assia's Homeroom Class Code: ly5edye
St. Fort's Homeroom Class Code: ermjz23
Taylor's Homeroom Class Code: vd33657
*If your child does not remember their Google Account information- Please send me a message via Class Dojo/E-mail/Text.*
Please click on the link below to access a video on Google Classroom Tutorial.
Students are also expected to work on Reading Plus (5 SeeReaders/week) and iReady Reading (30 minutes/week).
Students can log in through Clever.
EXTENDED LEARNING FEEDBACK:
I will provide feedback on student assignments via Google Classroom.