Student Virtual Learning Daily Schedule (Phase 1 and 2)
- 8:30-9:00 am- Parent will “like” the first morning Dojo post for attendance before 9am. Breakfast time, preparation/set up for the start of school day (be sure that all technology is charged up and that materials and supplies for the day are ready in advance.
- 9-10 am- LIVE Greeting time, Message time, Brain Break, Read Aloud Story
- 10-11am- Asynchronous (home activity) posted in Class Dojo, Outside time/Work Time Children can work independently on assigned tasks, Children can develop their large muscles by going outside or to the park to run, jump., play ball, ride a bike, etc…
- 11-12 am- LIVE Large Group Time (music, movement, nursery rhymes), Small Group Time (Work on Language Arts, Math, Science, Social/Emotional Learning)
- 12-1:30 pm- Lunch/Nap Time for children
- 1:30-3:00pm- Asynchronous (home activity) posted in Class Dojo, Outside Time/Work Time, Children can work independently on assigned tasks. Post pictures/videos in Class Dojo Portfolio.
We will take two types of attendance daily:
Every morning the child's parent must ''like" the teacher's morning message on Class Dojo. This counts as the morning attendance.
There is also a participation attendance. Your child's teacher will take attendance when your child is logged into their virtual classroom and assignments are posted to Class Dojo in the "Portfolio" section.