Dear students and parents,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or via Class Dojo.
Virtual Learning Expectations
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Turn on your camera at all times. I must see you actively engaged
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms, emails, and Class Dojo for information on courses, daily
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engage in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Submit all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.
Extended Learning Resources