“Building the Future…..One Child at a Time”
397 Park Avenue
Tel: 973-677-4000 ext. 1920 or 1903
It is the intent of the Early Childhood Department to provide a quality educational opportunity for all children ages three and four living in the City of Orange. Our goal is to maximize their individual cognitive, physical, and social/emotional potential by utilizing a developmentally appropriate approach to learning that is supported by a comprehensive research-based curriculum and the NJ Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards.
· All children will have an equal opportunity to develop personally (i.e. culturally and linguistically) through a quality preschool educational experience
· All children will be provided with a quality educational environment that promotes his/her cognitive, social, and emotional growth
· All children come to school with a special gift and something to offer; it is the responsibility of caring adults to accept, acknowledge and support them while nurturing their gifts in a warm and respectful quality learning environment
· A developmental approach to preschool education supported by a comprehensive research-based curriculum provides educational opportunities that allow for success in life
· Effective preschool programs have an effect not only on the preschooler but on the community as well. It has the potential to positively alter the lives of families and the community at large
Preschool Registration Fair for the 2018-2019 SY Registracion Preescolar para el ano escolar 2018-2019
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH ~ 10:00AM to 1:00PM LAST SIGN IN IS AT 12PM (YOU HAVE TO BE SIGNED IN BY 12PM TO BE SEEN)
Sabado, el 17 de Marzo ~ 10AM - 1PM (Tienes que estar aqui y firmar ANTES de las 12PM para registrar ese dia)
Requirements for Preschool Registration: Requisitos para registracion:
***If you are living with a friend or relative, you MUST be included in their lease agreement. Notarized letters stating you rent a room/apartment/house from someone WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO EXCEPTIONS. Si Usted esta viviendo con un familiar o amigo, tienes que estar inscrito en el contracto de arrendamiento. NO SE ACEPTA CARTAS NOTARIZADA QUE DICE QUE RENTAS UN CUARTO/APARTAMENTO O CASA. NO HAY ACEPCIONES.
The Orange Early Childhood Program includes ALL children regardless of abilities.
Requirements for Preschool Registration 2017/2018 SY:
Requisitos para registración:
If you are living with a friend or relative, you must be included in their lease agreement. Notarized letters stating you rent a room/apartment/house WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Si usted esta viviendo con un familiar o amigo tienes que estar inscrito en el contracto de arrendamiento. NO SE ACEPTARA CARTAS NOTARIZADA.
6th and 27th - 10:00AM - 1:00PM (last sign in at 12PM / Tienes que firmar antes de las 12PM)
MARCH/ Marzo 2018:
6th and 13th - 10:00AM -1:00PM (last sign in at 12PM / Tienes que firmar antes de las 12pm)
Registration Location: Lugar:
397 Park Avenue, Orange, NJ
973-677-4000 ext. 1904 and 1918
THE ORANGE EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM INCLUDES ALL CHILDREN, REGARDLESS OF ABILITIES
If you are concerned your preschool child is developing or learning differently, you can call the District to request an evaluation for preschool special education and related services.
Si Usted esta preocupado por el desarollo de su hijo/hija o por algun problema de aprendisaje o aprendiendo difrente, por favor de ponerse en contacto con el departamento de servicios especiales del districto para pedir una evaluacion.