5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Teen Summit 2019 - "Creating a Ripple of Change - One Person at a Time"
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Teen Summit 2019 - "Creating a Ripple of Change - One Person at a Time"
7:30 PM Board of Education Meeting
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Parent Conference PreK - Grade 7
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Parent Conference Grade 8 - Grade 12
“Building the Future…..One Child at a Time”
397 Park Avenue
Tel: 973-677-4000 ext. 1920 or 1903
It is the intent of the Early Childhood Department to provide a quality educational opportunity for all children ages three and four living in the City of Orange. Our goal is to maximize their individual cognitive, physical, and social/emotional potential by utilizing a developmentally appropriate approach to learning that is supported by a comprehensive research-based curriculum and the NJ Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards.
· All children will have an equal opportunity to develop personally (i.e. culturally and linguistically) through a quality preschool educational experience
· All children will be provided with a quality educational environment that promotes his/her cognitive, social, and emotional growth
· All children come to school with a special gift and something to offer; it is the responsibility of caring adults to accept, acknowledge and support them while nurturing their gifts in a warm and respectful quality learning environment
· A developmental approach to preschool education supported by a comprehensive research-based curriculum provides educational opportunities that allow for success in life
· Effective preschool programs have an effect not only on the preschooler but on the community as well. It has the potential to positively alter the lives of families and the community at large