WELCOME BACK TO A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!!
We hope you had a great summer!!
Phone: (973) 677-4000 ext. 1915
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext. 1916
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext.1911
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext.1909
The role of the Preschool Inclusion Team is to ensure that children who have been evaluated and found eligible for special services receive services within the general education classroom environment.
- Inclusion Teachers are special education teachers responsible for working with children who have been evaluated and determined eligible for special services. They work with the general education teachers and other school professionals to reach the goals outlined in each child’s Individual Education Plan.
- The inclusion teachers provide support within the general education classroom to special education students.
The responsibility of the inclusion teacher includes the following:
- Working with students to master goals in their IEP
- Providing adaptations for activities to help students adjust to the general education classroom setting
- Providing progress reports for parents
- Working with the general education teacher to provide strategies for inclusion students
- and more!