Summer has arrived!
Thank you for all you have done this school year! We appreciate all of you who have taken time to volunteer, joined workshops, brought them to school each day, and worked closely with your children and their teachers. You are the main vehicle of their success. We had an exciting and eventful learning filled year. Your children have grown in amazing ways! We only ask that now as we embark on summer, you maintain what they have learned at home and get them ready for the upcoming year whether they will be returning to preschool or transitioning to Kindergarten. Please take advantage of the wonderful resources we have posted using the left menu. We hope you and your children have a safe and fun summer break and come back in September rested and excited for another school year!
Phone: (973) 677-4000 ext. 1915
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext. 1916
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext.
Phone: (973)677-4000 ext.1913
The role of the Preschool Inclusion Team is to ensure that children who have been evaluated and found eligible for special services receive services within the general education classroom environment.
- Inclusion Teachers are special education teachers responsible for working with children who have been evaluated and determined eligible for special services. They work with the general education teachers and other school professionals to reach the goals outlined in each child’s Individual Education Plan.
- The inclusion teachers provide support within the general education classroom to special education students.
The responsibility of the inclusion teacher includes the following:
- Working with students to master goals in their IEP
- Providing adaptations for activities to help students adjust to the general education classroom setting
- Providing progress reports for parents
- Working with the general education teacher to provide strategies for inclusion students
- and more!