VERY IMPORTANT!!!! FLU SHOTS (AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENTATION MISSING...i.e. Universals, other immunizations, allergy action plans, asthma action plans) MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE BREAK OR YOUR CHILD CANNOT RETURN ON JAN 2 UNLESS THEY HAVE PROOF OF VACCINATION WITH THEM THAT DAY!! THIS IS THE STATE LAW.
NOW IT'S DECEMBER!!
We are trying very hard to get all our documentation in place for your child's health records that we must have complete.
When you registered your child you were told what you needed to return. If you have not done so already, please provide your nurse with this
Here is a list of what every child needs:
- Universal Child Health Record (physical completed and signed by DR)
- Up to date Immunizations (4 DTPs, 3 polios, 3 Hep B, HIB & PCV after 1st bday, MMR & varicella after 1st bday)
- Asthma Treatment Plan (filled out by Dr IF your child has asthma)
- Inhaler or Medicine, mask, tubing for nebulizer depending on what Treatment plan says
- Food Allergy Action Plan (filled out by Dr IF your child has food allergies)
- Epi-pen Jr. brought in first day of school if Dr has prescribed for allergies.
- Seizure Action Plan (filled out by Dr if your child has seizures/epilepsy)
- any other medical documentation we may need to keep your child healthy
These blank forms may be downloaded from my website here under FORMS
Please take care of this and you may bring it into your child's teacher and she will make sure we receive it.
**NOTE: Now the children all have to have an INFLUENZA (FLU) VACCINE. This is a NJ State law for all children ages 6 months - 59 months in order to be in preschool.
Letters have already gone home with your children. Please make an appointment to get this done asap because the Drs run out quickly. This has to be done by Dec 31 or your child will be excluded from school come January 2, 2019 when we return from Holiday break if they do not have documentation of a flu shot for this current flu season (Sept 1, 2018-Dec 31, 2018).
Any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call Ms DeFalco @ 973-677-4000 ext 1906 or Ms Vicci @ 973-677-4000 ext 1806.