Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to YOUR library!
Library Hours: 7:15 am - 4 pm
Our school media center opens 8:15 am to 2:30 pm on school days. Additional time in the morning from 7:15am to 8:15am and afternoon time from 3:00pm to 4:00pm will soon be provided. During the instructional periods you need to get a pass from the teacher who is sending you to the library. You are allowed to use the media center during your lunchtime, provided you have a valid pass from the lunchroom monitor.
The library is a place for all students and teachers in this school. it is so important that every one of us follows the rules, so that the library can be a place people can work and study.
You CANNOT stay if you break the following Library rules:
- Show your pass, sign in at the desk and follow instructions.
- No food or drink is allowed at all!
- Be quiet and respectful of others. If you must talk, keep your voice low.
- Computer users: Sign-in on the computer log sheet.
- Computer use is for academic work only (before and after school sections included), NO GAMES ALLOWED!
- Keep our library clean.
*Noncompliance will result in a loss of library privileges for 2 weeks at a time.