Please Click on the link below for Back-to-School Night Welcome Video
Click here to join my Zoom Meet
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 – November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 1:15 to 3:15 PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
In order to make communication easier betwen parents, students and teachers, please join my Remind Class. I suggest having both guardians, as well as students, join my Remind that way everyone stay connected.
Period 1/2 @dnsiade
Period 3/4 @dnsiadeb
Period 5/6 @period5a6a
Assignments OR Access to Assignments
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. You must attend the google meet everyday, attendance will be taken! Asynchronous assignment contains due dates. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Class code: dr3zvri
Daily Google meet 8:30 - 9:15 am
class code: gagj7ge
Daily Google meet 9:30 - 10:15 am
class code: wdbtk4f
Daily Google Meet 10:30 - 11:15 am
General Students Expectations
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
- Continue to complete 2 i-ready assignment every week
- Spend at least 30-45 minutes per day on math between i-ready and google classroom
Failure to Follow Students Expectations
These grades will be added into Genesis as a regular part of your classroom grade. (Classwork, quiz, authentic etc) If assignment is incomplete, no credit will be given and grades will drop significantly.