Ms. Debrah firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Grade 8
Unit 1: Rigid Transformations and congruence
Unit 2: Dilation and Similarity
Unit 3: linear Relationships
Unit 4: Linear Equation and Systems
Unit 5: Functions and Volume
Unit 6: Scatterplots
Unit 7: Exponents and Scientific Notation
Unit 8: Pythagorean Theorem and irrational numbers
2 Sharpened Pencils, Eraser (NO PEN)
Notebook for Math ONLY
1 Math Folder for Worksheets
1 per headphones
Tests – 25%
Quizzes – 20%
Classwork – 20%
Authentic Assessments – 25%
Homework – 10%
*Notebook checks every end of the marking period.
*Class participation includes, and is not limited to, tardiness, preparation for class, behavior, and following directions.
*Unannounced quizzes may be given. HW may be collected and graded.
It is the student’s responsibility to make-up work missed. This includes HW, Test, Quiz, etc.
General Class Rules:
- Be on time, be prepared, and remain on task.
- Be respectful to each other and the teacher all the time
- Remain seated
- Raise your hand to speak
- Have a positive attitude J
- Time after class
- Phone calls will be made to parents as needed (positive and negative).
- Severe or repeated unacceptable behavior will be referred to the principal.
Please click the link to complete the Parent/Guardian Google Form