CLASE DE ESPAÑOL
Welcome to the 2023 - 2024 School Year!
My name is Freddy Camarena. This is my 19th year teaching Spanish in the Orange District.
I look forward to working efficiently with each of my students, whether remotely or in person. My goal is to make 'learning a second language' as fun and easy as possible. The permanent and appropriate use of technology will allow us to do productive and interesting work together.
Below are some of my expectations that I wanted to share with you regarding your participation and progress in class:
- Maintain your enthusiasm for each topic of the curriculum that the teacher presents in class.
- Communicate to your teacher all your doubts, difficulties and/or concerns so that your progress reflects outstanding results.
- Stablish a close and familial relationship with your peers, since all mutual and collective work reinforces your learning.
- Follow all the academic and behavioral standards given by the school this year and, particularly, those given in each class.
I also hope to have the opportunity to establish close and continuous communication with your parents to share experiences from school and from home so that you have permanent support throughout the year.
Intro to Spanish - 8th Grade - Syllabus (2023-2024): Click here
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES / SEMESTER 1:
1st Period A - mvhjjvy
2nd Period B - pfydtsp
4th Period A - jtcayq4
4th Period B - msedl2j
1st Period A @9777cbg
2nd Period B @dc864d9
4th Period A @a8g64h
4th Period B @k4f279
Look for this icon on CLEVER
- DUOLINGO ... Start your learning here
LECTURAS ... https://aprenderespanol.org/