OPA I&I Parent Teacher Conferences
November 21st, 5:30 - 7:30
Click Here and Sign Up to reserve a time slot to meet Mr. Seidel
ORANGE PREPARATORY ACADEMY
Mr. Michael Seidel
OPA Theater DirectorSchool Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgGoogle: email@example.comOPA AuditoriumOPA Room B12Office Hours: 3:15PM - 4:00PM, M-F
Google Classroom &
Navigate my website to access your Google Classroom and REMIND. Assignments and announcements will be posted by 8AM each day, M – F. Each assignment has a due date. It is your responsibility to log onto Google Classroom and complete the assignment, either within our alotted class time or for homework.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not attend class on time, it will be marked as either an "absence" or a "cut". Parents and adminstration will be contacted each day if students are not completing assignments.REMINDTeacher/Student Communication*** (See above for Class Codes) ***
Join by text:
Participants text a unique class or school code to a Remind phone number. For U.S teachers, the Remind number is 81010. For example, if you wanted to join a class with the class code @math, you would text @math to 81010.
- If you are a new user, check out our video here
- If you are an existing user, check out our video here
Visit remind.com/join and enter the class or school code along with your mobile phone number. You'll get text notifications at the number you entered.
Remind App Access Code: I will notify you via text message of any assignments, homework, etc. You must join the class remind to receive messages:
OPA Drama Expectations
- You will sign up for REMIND!
- You will sign up and log onto your assigned Google Classroom session on time, everytime!
- Any assignment which is provided to you in Google Classroom and any other format is expected to be completed by the assigned due date.
- Assignments will be announced through REMIND and also GOOGLE CLASSROOM! It is your responsibility to check these sites daily in order to stay on top of your learning. Assignments will be posted by 8am everyday! Check them out! No excuses!
- Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teacher.
- Engaging in the educational platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.
I will always make myself available to assist you if you require any additional information.
My office hours are 3:15 PM - 4:00PM everyday. We can communicate through;
Remind - See above for specific class code
Google Classroom - See above for specific class code
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Stay healthy, stay smiling, and stay successful!