LIBRARY PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Morning Extended Day library program: school days, 7:30-8:15am. Computers and computer printings are available.
- Afternoon Extended Day library program: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3-4pm (by Ms. David)
- Books in Circulation are available for students to borrow. Four books limit for two weeks and are renewable twice.
- Lunch in Library: up to 20 students (each lunch period) are allowed to come to the library for lunch and study.
- Work in Library to Reduce Your Book Fine: Students can work for library earning minimum wage to paid down book fines. Typical works are: read the book shelves, organize the magazine rack, sharpening pencils, etc.
- Book Request Form. Students are encouraged to fill out a book request form to let the librarian know what books or book series they want to see in the library.
- Books and Periodical collections for professional development.
- Book Request and On-Line Resource Subscription Request forms are available to teachers.
- Computers, Printing and Copy machine are available in library during school days.
- OPA Media Center Sign-Up Sheet is available for teachers to reserve library time to teach his/her classes in the library. You can come to library to reserve your library time by filling out a paper form, or to reserve on-line by downloading the form, fill it out and send to Mrs. DiTommaso. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Student Library Online Resource Orientation class in library.
- “Information Scaffolding” Lessons with Mr. Wang for collaborative “Project Based Learning”, “Problem Based Learning” or “Inquiry Based Learning” projects.
- To Post Your Notes / Events on the School Calendar, send it to Wang at ANY time.
- Helps on Reading Rewards, Databases, Flocabulary, etc. upon request.