LIBRARY PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Morning Extended Day library program: school days, 7:45-8:15am.
- Afternoon Extended Day library program: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3-4pm Mrs. DiTommaso
- Books in Circulation are available for students to borrow. Two book maximum for two weeks and are renewable twice.
- Work in Library to Reduce Your Book Fine: Students can work for the library to pay down book fines. Typical works are: straightening the book shelves, organizing the magazine rack, sharpening pencils, etc.
- Book Request Form. Students are encouraged to fill out a book request form to let the librarian know what books or book series they want to see in the library.
- Books and Periodical collections for professional development.
- Book Request and On-Line Resource Subscription Request forms are available to teachers.
- Computer, Printing and Copy machine are available in the library during the school day.
- OPA Media Center Sign-Up Sheet is available for teachers to reserve library time to teach his/her classes in the library. You can come to library to reserve your library time by filling out a paper form, or to reserve on-line by downloading the form, filling it out and sending it to Mrs. DiTommaso. email@example.com
- Schedule a Student Library Online Resource Orientation class in the library.
- “Information Scaffolding” Lessons with Mrs. DiTommaso for collaborative “Project Based Learning”, “Problem Based Learning” or “Inquiry Based Learning” projects.
- To Post Your Notes / Events on the School Calendar, send it to Mrs. DiTommaso at ANY time.
- Helps on Reading Rewards, Databases, Flocabulary, etc. upon request.