Dear Parents and Students, Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page.
This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
As slways you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message via ClassDojo with any questions or concerns you may have.
Fossweb - Grade 5 tutorials, assessments
Brainpop- additional information, assignment links login through Clever
Kahn Academy- tutorial videos, additional information
Clever - *Students will be able to access Discovery Education, BrainPOP, Newsela, Spelling City, Edulastic, etc.
Discovery Education - 6th and 7th Grade