Welcome to Mr. Nathan's Homepage!
Name: Mr. Joseph Nathan
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (973) 677-4100Virtual Learning - Mr. Nathan's 6th Grade ClassLive learning: 8:30-12:30Office Hours: 1-3:20pmWelcome - Dear Parents and Students, Welcome to the Virtual Extended Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. . Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.Office Hours - I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows: Monday – Friday: 1:00PM - 3:20PM.Contact Information - Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me by: Email: email@example.com.......Or at Classdojo - click here for information on how access.Assignments - Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 9AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
10/7/20 - Today's Assignments:(also listed on Google Classroom stream)
1) Spelling City - finish all 10 activities on phonics and vocabulary.
2) Brain Pop - video on "American Indians" (put this in search bar); watch video, do the quiz and turn into me through "Social Studies."
3) Reading & Writing - read a book for 20 minutes and write 5 full sentences about what you read (on the Google doc in the "Reading & Writing" assignment).
4) I-Ready - for 40 minutes.
5) Reading Plus - for 30 minutes.Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4MzYwMjcyGoogle Classroom Code - lzfz3rlClever ( for BrainPOP, I-Ready, Spelling City, Reading Plus)
For Parents: ClassdojoStudent Expectations - Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
- All Categories
- Select Month
- Select Year