Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have.
My virtual office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
*Each assignment will be posted on google classroom. Each assignment will also have a due date. Please note, parents/guardians will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
If you need additional help, please go to the Math Videos for Help tab and Math Extra Help tab on my website. You can also email, ask questions on google classroom, or ask for help through remind.
Period 1/2 class code: fxnts7q
Period 3/4 class code: k4nvagk
Period 5/6 class code: hkwj7qq
Period 1/2 class code: @rodrigmo1
Period 3/4 class code: @rodrigmo2
Period 5/6 class code: @rodrigmo3
Distance Learning Additional Resources/Differentiated Resources/Assessment Criteria