Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 - November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the districts's COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Mr. Jeremy Gravesande
Grades 6 and 7 Mathematics
Virtual Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
1:00 - 3:20
CSS_Mr. Gravesande_Math_6 https://www.classdojo.com/invite/?c=C8QY37B
CSS_Ms. Del Rio_Math_6 https://www.classdojo.com/invite/?c=C23W2RT
CSS_Mr. Gravesande_Math_7 https://www.classdojo.com/invite/?c=CYU6TTH
Below are the links to my Google Classrooms
Please note that for 6th Grade the teacher names that appear below refer to the teacher for your child's homeroom. However, I will be their math teacher. This is not the case for the 7th Grade class. Click on the class and you will be linked to the classroom.
Expectations for remote instruction:
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Attending and participating in all virtual classes
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
- Log in to google using student google account.
- Click the waffle at the top right.
- Click classroom.
- Add the class using the code or click the link to the classroom.
- Complete the assignments