Michelle Miguel (Forest 4A Homeroom, 4th Grade Math and Science Teacher)
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Forest Street School Hybrid/Remote Learning Page. This page was created to provide students working from home (due to having to quaretine) this Fall with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. I will be avialable daily to answer any question but you are to log in during class times using google meets.
Extended Learning Resources
Parents: Please join Remind! You can do so by texting 81010 on your mobile phone and following the reply text to enter my class code. You may also join by visiting remind. com, downloading the app from your phones app store or clicking here: REMIND 4A or REMIND 4B. This is for parent-teacher communication regarding assignments or updates for your child. If you have any questions regarding work, please message me through here. Please sign up with the following class code.
4A Remind Code: a7h22b
4B Remind Code: 9b93ck
Students: You are to check Google Classroom 1st EVERY SINGLE DAY. I wil have all assignments and information posted there. Students you may also click on the Daily Assignments page under this Remote Learning tab. Work is due each day . Please know that you will be held accountable for all due dates! You should all already be in my classroom but if for some reason you are not, please find your classroom codes below.
Math 4A code: ksmh7n3
Math 4B code: pdqi6y6
Science 4A code: vzie5rj
Science 4B: dsktcik
STUDENTS: Lastly, below you will find links to our other sites: Clever, Xtramath (use my email: firstname.lastname@example.org), FossWeb (use your entire google log in with password being lunch id plus 00 at end), and Readorium (class id 4A , class id 4B ). You will get weekly reminders of total passed iready lessons needed for week.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates