Kindergarden Inclusion Teacher
Orange Public School
Follow us on twitter @foreststreet6
Today is Friday September 18, 2020.
To join the video meeting, click this link:Resource Consultation
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 361-247-0064 and enter this PIN: 381 842 935#Online Teaching 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.Lunch 12:30 to 1:00 p.m.Assignments, Small Groups, and Office Hours 1:00 to 3:20 p.m.(Please note: If I am teaching, it will take time to respond to your communication.)Extended call hours: Wednesday 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF COMPLETED WORK AND SEND IT IN THE PORTFOLIO OR A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON CLASS DOJO BY THE END OF EACH DAY.
Translate Class Dojo into another language
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Checking appropriate Google Classrooms for information on classes, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis.
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Turning in and submitting all assignments in following timelines and/or due dates