Forest Street School PTO
Why Should I join the Forest Street PTO?
- Get connected. There’s no better way to know what is happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTO offers a variety of programs designed for parents and students.
- Tap into a network. Parenting is not easy- it helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents and educators in the school community. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and partners with teacher, building rapport and discussing issues that are beneficial to all.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your school and PTO, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use and for a great cause.
- Speak Up. Because the PTO is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest changes at Forest Street School.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Forest Street School you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. Forest Street School plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum based programs and social events, all vital to the school’s success.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTO member. You’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on their education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local unit can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTO membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
Please contact Ms. Jarret for more informationAlexis Jarret, Community School Liaison973-677-4120 ext.13714