Social Studies and Science
Orange Public Schools
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Class Dojo: Class codes were sent home on 3-12-2020
**If you have not yet signed on to Class Dojo for updates please do so. If you need your individual code please send me an email and I will forward you the code.**
Google Classroom: Students may post questions and comments regarding assignments in the comment section within the classroom.
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 9AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Extended Learning Resources
(Be sure that if your child has not joined the class that they do so to recieve and be able to complete assignments)
Google Classroom Code (3A Social Studies): sc4ec7c
Google Classroom Code (3B Social Studies): eu3tudw
Google Classroom Code (3C Social Studies): q6swd4b
Google Classroom Code (3A Science): 2ppf3x6
Google Classroom Code (3B Science): pt7sdql
Google Classroom Code (3C Science): y6kr5h5
** Through Clever students will access Brainpop and Discovery Education when assigned **
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Checking appropriate Google Classrooms for information on classes, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis.
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Turning in and submitting all assignments in following timelines and/or due dates