Welcome to Mrs. Brennan's Extended Learning Classroom!
Second Grade ELA and Social Studies
Orange Public Schools
Email: email@example.com or Class Dojo
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page. I am SO excited to be back with my students and their families! Although we may not be "together" I am still here for each of you! This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
I will be available during these times to answer any questions you may have.
Monday thru Friday
9:00 A.M-11:00 A.M
1:00 P.M-3:00 P.M
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF COMPLETED WORK AND SEND IT IN THE PORTFOLIO OR A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON CLASS DOJO BY THE END OF EACH DAY.
Translate Class Dojo into another language