Mrs. Tara Stevens - Kindergarten teacher, Room 5Name: Tara Stevens
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosa Parks Community School - Central Building: (973) 677-4110Welcome to Kindergarten, scholars of Room 5! My name is Tara Stevens and I'm a Kindergarten teacher here at Rosa Parks Community School. I have been teaching in Orange for 17 years, and have spent the last 8 of those in Kindergarten. I look forward to having a successful, rewarding, challenging, and exciting year with your child!Parents, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me any time at: email@example.com
Rosa Parks Community School - Kindergarten Supply ListThe following supplies are due the first full week of school, September 10th - 14th, 2018.
· 1 Kindergarten size book bag (bigger than 12x9) *Please, no book bags with wheels.
· 1 box of large crayons (8 or 10 count)
· 1 clipboard (only plain brown/ standard size only)
· 3 packs of 500 sheets of plain, white copy paper
· 1 pack of washable markers (8 or 10 count)
· 4 pack of Play-Doh
· 2 packs of Elmer’s Glue sticks (6 or 8 to a pack)
· 1 box of facial tissues
· 1 box of Wet Ones (not baby wipes)
· 1 container of Clorox wipes
· 1 roll of paper towels
· 5 pocket folders, all plain, solid colors (1-yellow, 1-red, 1-blue, 1-green, 1-orange) PLEASE, no themed or character folders.
CHANGE OF CLOTHES : Also, please send in a small, plastic box (or shoebox) with a change of clothes in it for your child. The box will be kept in their locker & used for bathroom/messy emergencies. Please include the following: socks, underwear, pants, top, and undershirt.
Please label all removable clothing items with your child’s name (sweaters, coats, jackets, gloves, etc). Be sure to use a permanent marker to do so.