Mrs. Tara Stevens - Kindergarten teacher, Room 5Name: Tara Stevens
Email Address: email@example.com
Rosa Parks Community School - Central Campus: (973) 677-4110Welcome to Kindergarten, scholars of Room 5! My name is Tara Stevens and I'm a Kindergarten teacher here at Rosa Parks Community School. I have been teaching in Orange for 18 years, and have spent the last 9 of those in Kindergarten. I look forward to having a successful, rewarding, challenging, and exciting year with your child!This year, I have the privilege of hosting a student teacher from Montclair State University, Miss Coccoz. She will be with us on a daily basis until December and we are happy to have her experience Kindergarten in our classroom!Parents, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosa Parks Community School - Kindergarten Supply ListThe following supplies are due the first full week of school, September 9th - 13th, 2019.
· 1 Kindergarten size book bag (bigger than 12x9) *Please, no book bags with wheels.
· 1 box of large crayons (8 or 10 count)
· 1 clipboard (only plain brown/ standard size only)
· 3 packs of 500 sheets of plain, white copy paper
· 1 pack of washable markers (8 or 10 count)
· 4 pack of Play-Doh
· 2 packs of Elmer’s Glue sticks (6 or 8 to a pack)
· 1 box of facial tissues
· 1 box of Wet Ones (not baby wipes)
· 1 container of Clorox wipes
· 1 roll of paper towels
· 5 pocket folders, all plain, solid colors (1-yellow, 1-red, 1-blue, 1-green, 1-orange) PLEASE, no themed or character folders.
CHANGE OF CLOTHES : Also, please send in a small, plastic box (or shoebox) with a change of clothes in it for your child. The box will be kept in their locker & used for bathroom/messy emergencies. Please include the following: socks, underwear, pants, top, and undershirt.
Please label all removable clothing items with your child’s name (sweaters, coats, jackets, gloves, etc). Be sure to use a permanent marker to do so.