Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Remote Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from September 8 – November 25. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 1:15PM – 3:15PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Remind App Codes:Period 1/2: @43fbg3Period 3/4: @4ccbg8ePeriod 5/6: @g3k73h
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms and Google Meet class times. You must attend the google meet every day, attendace will be taken! Asynchronous assignments contain due dates. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not attending the meets and/or completing assignments.
Period 1/2: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzExNjMwNjI5
Daily Google Meet 8:30am - 9:15am
Period 3/4: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzExNjMwNjc0
Daily Google Meet 9:30am - 10:15am
Period 5/6: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzExNjMwNjkz
Daily Google Meet 10:30am - 11:15am
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Log on to Google Classroom and complete the daily posted assigments by the assigned due date.
These grades will be added into Genesis as a regular part of your classroom grade. (classwork, quiz, authentic, etc...)
- If you do not complete the assignments, no credit will be given and your grade will drop significantly.
- Assignments will be announced through REMIND and also GOOGLE CLASSROOM! It is your responsibility to check these sites daily in order to stay on top of your learning. No excuses!