Hello Central Elementary School Families!!
We are continuing to work and learn remotely this year. I know it is not easy but please remember that I am available to support all of our Central Elementary School families in whatever way I can. Please call, email, or message me on Class Dojo. We want to get back to in school learning as soon as it is safe to do so. In order to do this, here are steps to practice healthy behaviors. These simple actions will help to keep you and our community safe.
- Wash hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep at least 6 feet away from each other when out in public.
- Wear mask properly when out of home. Keep mask up over your nose.
- Be sure you and your child's immunizations are up to date.
- A flu vaccine has been recommended this year. Talk to your doctor about it.
- Be sure your child's immunizations are up to date.
STAY SAFE. STAY CALM. STAY STRONG.