Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Linda Ngoye
Mrs. Susan Lingham
Dear Parents and Students, Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Office Hours for Mrs. Ngoye & Mrs. Lingham: 9:00am-11:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
You may contact me via email or Class Dojo.
Teacher will post assignments on teacher website. There will be one assignment for each subject per day (English Language Arts, Math, Science). Students are expected to completed the given assignment by the end of each day. Written assignments will be completed in the notebook. Parents are expected to take a picture of the completed work and send in a PRIVATE MESSAGE to the teacher on CLASS DOJO to be assessed.
General Expectations: Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking for assignments on a daily basis
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
EXTENDED LEARNING RESOURCES