1. What happened in the beginning, middle and end of the story?
2. What is the story mainly about?
3. What problems did the character have? How did the characters solve their problems?
4. What is the setting of the story? What phrases in the text or illustrations helped you determine the setting?
5. What is your favorite part of the story? Why?
1. What is the most important idea or part of the text?
2. What is the text mostly about? How do you know?
3. What are the main events in the text?
4. Write down an unfamiliar word from the text. What do you think it means as it was used in the text? How do you know?
5. Which text feature helped you better understand the concept of the text? Why?