3rd Grade ELA Homework
READING LOGS - Must be completed Monday-Thursday
-Reading Logs will be completed through our Reading Rewards Program : Reading Rewards Website: Reading Log
-Each student has been assigned a user ID and password, and a parent letter with login information and reading response questions have been sent home.
- It is the expectation that students are reading their independent reading books daily and responding to a question in the comment section of their reading logs every night. Reading Log will be counted as a quiz grade twice per marking period.
-Reading response questions for the reading log can also be found on my webpage.
READING PLUS - Must be completed Monday-Friday
- Students must complete 5 Reading Plus Lessons per week. Reading Plus can be accessed by clicking on the Clever link below. The required Reading Plus Lessons must be completed by Sunday of every week.
- Reading Plus will be counted as a quiz grade twice per marking period.
ADDITIONAL HOMEWORK- Any additonal homework if assigned will be listed below.
- Reading Log starts tonight! Please make sure reading log is being completed on the Reading Rewards website.
- Please make sure that your child is coming to school with an independent reading book at or slightly above his/her lexile level. All students know their lexile level and a notice will be coming home as well.